EXTREME FUNNY JOKES

JOURNALIST 


A son was born bolt wife
Said.
I am very happy to be the first to bolt
Journalist office phone
Said: -
I have three kg
Gold
,, I got!
#

As soon as the news reporter
Bolt
Bolt at home ,,
Is there ,,?
#
Wife bolt caitali: - G ,, not. He
Happy
Cote eat sweet
Was his
Friends.


Journalist: - Non-,,! That what we
Place
I can see where ,,
Gold
,, Out?
#
Caitali: - No ,,! You can not. That
Private
Place.
#
Journalist: - Can you tell me ,, bolt
How many days
Tried for the gold
To find out
,, For?
#
Caitali: - Over the past two years.
#
Journalist: - more than at any time
Try
That was gold
,, For?
#
Caitali: - night
Most try
Did.
#
Journalist: - seems too difficult bolt
And
,, Is not it worked?
#
Caitali: - ,, of course! Full body sweat
With
Was wet.
#
Journalist: - that we
Gold watch
Can ,,?
#
Caitali: - Yes ,,! Of course it
Can.
From the bed to the child's lap
For
Brought out - That's my baby
,,!
Behusa journalist.
:-M:-A
JOURNALIST 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So funny jokes